Перейти к публикации
Lada-forum.ru
jack09

lada 110 diagnostic

Рекомендованные сообщения

thanks for the codes , but how i can read the codes from the computer in car ?

If you have realy Bosch 7, more truly Bosch MP7 or MP7.9.7, you can use a usual K-Line adapter to connect your diagnostic socket to PC and read an error.

But I'm strongly recommended to buy car PC like THIS, or any another, which supported you car controller.

It's desirable to by an eternal PC, which can be located in any convenient place.

Я в шоке! :) Приятно удивлён иностранцам.

моё мнение форум русский и говорить надо на русском

• Like 1

If you have realy Bosch 7, more truly Bosch MP7 or MP7.9.7, you can use a usual K-Line adapter to connect your diagnostic socket to PC and read an error.

can i use this adapter?

716706793.jpg

t I'm strongly recommended to buy car PC like THIS, or any another, which supported you car controller.

It's desirable to by an eternal PC, which can be located in any convenient place.

in my country computer like that is very expensive

can i use this adapter?

Quite probably. But I read somewhere, that you need not K+L Line adapter, but simple K-Line. But maybe it will also be working, but L-line is absent in your car.

You have a OBD II (OBD 2) socket in your car with 12V power for diagnostic device.

Be careful! Some devices used only 5V power, but some of them can be switched between 5 and 12V.

By the way!

Why to you not to go to the service station of cars Audi, VW, Seat, Skoda?

Under my data, all of them have OBD II diagnostic socket and absolutely compatible with diagnostic equipment for Lada with Bosh MP7 controller. (maybe because all of them also have Bosch controller).

On service station you can read an error code without acquisition any adapter.

However, if you once bought your personal adapter, you can independently to diagnose you car.

But don't forget that you must have a special soft for your PC.

• Создать...